- Contact List - Master list of friends, family, doctors, important numbers, emergency contacts, etc.
- Birthdays, Anniversaries and Events List - self explanatory!
- Bible Study/Reading material - Some add this to their journals but I prefer to keep my separate in another binder
- Entertainment Guide - Here I put places we go to have fun, the address, phone and times they are open. Such as the library, Zoo, Fairs, Parks, etc.
- Daily Schedule - Laying out the whole day from morning till night
- Bi-weekly and Monthly Schedules - Includes things I would do every 2 weeks or once a month, such as Clean out fridge, make laundry soap, cleaners, etc.
- Seasonal Schedule - Spring and Fall Cleaning lists....for deep cleaning, decluttering, this includes washing drapes, blinds, cleaning behind stove/fridge, carpets, etc.
- Cleaning Areas - List of each area of the house and things that need to be done in that room
- Meal Planning - My monthly meal rotations, Pantry Lists, Price list, coupons
- Recipes - Tried and Good recipes....it has to be really good and cheap to make my recipe list! I get most of my recipes from my Amish Cookbooks I have because they are cheap to make and the recipe makes a lot to last 2-3 days!
- Homemade Cleaners/Personal Care Recipes - Here I put my recipes for my cleaning solutions, laundry soap, shampoo, etc. That way I always know where to find them if I forget how to make something!!
- To Do List - Master to do list and when it has to be done by
- Clothing and Shoe Sizes for Family/Friends List
You can have so many things in there......I'm always adding more things it seems LOL. But this gives you a general idea. There are sites online you can print of some pages for this or you can easily buy notebook paper and page protectors to put in a notebook! My notebook has pockets for pens, calculater, etc and of course the 3ring binder with side pull out filing pockets for coupons, etc.
This was written by me. To learn how to make your own, visit Organized Home here: http://organizedhome.com/household-notebook
Christian Homekeeping © All Rights Reserved.