This is also the year I learned to stand up for myself more, work through problems instead of pushing them back in my mind and pray harder. There are some bad things that happened this past year, but they all worked to my good, so praise God anyhow! ;-)
One word to describe 2011 for me was Growth - not talking waistline here lol, but rather spiritual, mental and emotional growth. God really did a work in my life and I pray He continues in the next year.
Here are some of the most memorable posts from 2011:
- What Are You Raising Your Daughter to Be?
- Extreme Couponing
- Giving Heed To.....
- Part 1: The Woman Rebel
- Part 2: Flaunting of the Vice Against Nature
- Part 3: Loss of Femininity and Gain of Masculinity
- Busy With the Wrong Things
- Training Daughters to Be Keepers OUT of the Home?
- Shouting From the Hilltops!!!
Christian Homekeeping © All Rights Reserved.