In thinking of a phrase or word for 2012, I thought of a few words that describe what my hopes for this year will be: Happy, Efficient, Strong
Here is my personal list of goals for 2012:
- Read & Pray daily
- Book List
- Get Fit - physically, spiritually, mentally and emotionally
- Home & Homeschool Routines - get them running smoothly and efficiently
- Less Computer - less mindless time online
- Training Daughter - I want to continue to train my daughter to take care of the home and all that entails
- Optimum Food - give my family quality food; cut back on takeout
- Organized to the Max - I want a home for everything! We are actually in the middle of this right now and wow is it feeling amazing already! Lots more to go though.....
Christian Homekeeping © All Rights Reserved.