I've been married to the most wonderful man on this earth for 14 years now and our love is even stronger than those many years ago when we first began a life together. We have been through so many things over the years that others may have threw in the towel for but our love stood the test of time. There are so many things I love about my husband but these are what really fills my mind today:
- He loves me! He is so full of love for me and treats me like a queen everyday of my life. There is no doubt that he loves me and even others have remarked of his deep love for me - he doesn't hide it! He doesn't want or desire anyone else - I'm still just as hot to him as I was the day he met me and he tells me so all the time! Everyone he works with knows all about me and our children - he loves us so much!
- He comforts me. I've been through a lot of pain and illness in my life and since marrying my husband, he has been such a comfort to me in all I've gone through - past and present.
- He is my best friend! We are not only in love but he is also my best friend. We can share our deepest thoughts, fears and shortcomings and bond and help one another.
- He is a dedicated follower of Christ. He is so humble and doesn't think highly of himself. He loves God and is very dedicated to spending time with the Lord. His very dedication inspires mine.
- He is a dedicated father and husband! He spends his free time with us. He doesn't do social media because he sees how much time it would take away from us and he doesn't want to be involved in other men's matters. He will stop anything that I feel or my daughter feels is taking away from our relationship - he puts God and his family first!
- He provides! My husband is man enough to provide for his own. He doesn't need to prostitute me out on a job to make the ends meet. His manhood shows through being the sole provider. I love that about him! Man enough to make enough!
- He has compassion. He cares for others and gives them the benefit of the doubt most of the time. He is also advising me to let things go when others have done me wrong. He truly has a great heart.
- He's handsome - I would say more here but let's just say he is attractive to me! ;-)
- He is hilariously funny! He always keeps me laughing with his wit and humor!
- He is talented. He composes music and songs and sings them. He is intelligent and helps in homeschooling the kids when I don't know something. He is awarded frequently at his job from his hard work and great customer service.
- There isn't anyone that doesn't like him! My husband has never had an enemy and everyone likes him. He gets along with everyone because of his easy-going nature, which he got from his parents.
- He is a steady man. He isn't impulsive and he is very careful and takes his time with decisions. He balances me very well! He never endangers our family by taking risks. He keeps us debt-free with his wise spending.
- He is a leader. He doesn't think he is much of one but I know he is! I couldn't be what I am today without God and my husband - he has helped make me a better person. He instructs his children in the right ways and doesn't allow them to do, read or watch inappropriate things. He leads and safeguards his family.
Think of all the ways you love your husband today! Keep the fires going and always stay newlyweds in affections.