What does a married woman do, cause, violate.. when she works on a job?
- Direct disobedience and rebellion to God's Word
- Usurping husband's role of provider and head
- Placing herself under the boss; another man's (or woman's) headship instead of just her husband
- Denies her husband the help he needs from a wife (mothering his children, keeping the home, meals, joyfulness, vitality and needs being met) - she should be all about HIM and helping HIM be successful
- Defies her role as a woman, domestic and feminine
- Abandoning children by not being "there" and available to them
- If she is barren or simply despises having children and chooses barrenness, etc. - then refusing to take in orphans or help the many parent-less children
- Shucking responsibilities of raising and educating/teaching children to someone else
- Causes the Word of God to be blasphemed - giving a place for others to speak evil by her rebellion
- Teaches younger women to rebel and sin against God by her example
Isn't it ironic that the same people that want to say the Old Testament views on women not wearing men's garments doesn't apply today, will be the same people to say women can work based on the Old Testament? Whatever Fits Me Generation.. It is still an abomination for a woman to wear male garments and there isn't ONE example in the Bible of a woman wearing the male garment of pants! Proverbs 31 also doesn't say a woman can work on a job outside the home or be the provider - she is a manager of her home and can sell her domestic goods. It is time to quit believing Satan's lies that you have been listening to and obeying and go back to what is right! Hell isn't worth wealth, position or your selfishness!