Here are Things I'm Thankful For:
- God saving me in December of 1999, this Christmas will make 11 years since my precious Savior delivered me out of the miry pit of sin!!
- Holy Spirit Baptism - I'm thankful for the POWER of the Holy Spirit and how praying in tongues daily builds up my faith and helps me to not sin!
- Godly, faithful, loving, handsome, smart, funny husband! God has blessed me with the best man on earth and I not only love him dearly - his life won me to the Lord when I was 19.
- Loving, generous, enthusiastic, sweet, darling daughter! I love Katie so much and so thankful that God chose to bless my womb with this wonderful child!
- New Testament Christian Church - I'm thankful for my church! It still stands as a beacon of holiness unto the Lord and there are those still flying the banner for God.
- Pastor Davis - I'm thankful for this man that OBEYED God so many years ago and started our church. It was because of his obedience that there was that holiness church in Anchorage, Alaska that was my birthplace in God.
- The Men of God - their lives exemplify our Saviour's and they stand firm against sin, ungodliness and hold the standard of God's Word boldly!
- Pastor Kekel, Pastor Kinson and their wives - through all my growing pains and failures, mistakes, they have not ceased loving and caring for my soul.
- Brother and Sister Garcia - God has used these friends to recharge my spiritual batteries more than one time! They are an example of a minister and his wife and I'm thankful to have them in my life! They hold a special place in our hearts.
- Brothers and Sisters in Christ - I'm thankful for TRUE brethren! Those that have your back, encourage you, edify you and sharpen you.
- Candy - a true friend who has been there for me and one that has helped me in my own battles. Thanks for being a true friend!
- All my bloggy friends and readers - Thank you for your encouragement, prayers and love!
I could go on and on with thankfulness for my home, food and all that but I just wanted to name a few things in this moment of silence thinking on my life.
Christian Homekeeping © All Rights Reserved.